The Antique Market of Michigan City
3707 N.E. Frontage Road - I 94 & US 421
Michigan City, IN 46360-9371
219.879.4084 or 219.879.2082
Mon-Sat 10:00am - 5:00pm (CDT)
Sun 12:00pm - 5:00pm (CDT)
Voted Best Antique Shop by the readers of The News Dispatch - 5 years in a row!
Voted Best Antique Shop by the readers of The LaPorte Herald Argus!
Voted One of The BEST (3 Best Winners Chosen) by The Post Tribune!
Features of The Antique Market
If you are a first time visitor, please note the following:
- WE ARE OPEN ON ALL HOLIDAYS EXCEPT: New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Over 140 vendors in a mall setting.
- Large parking area - RV's trucks, buses - Tours welcome!
- You are in a smoke free building.
- Large, clean restrooms.
- The Antique Market is handicap accessible.
- Vending machines located to left of main entrance.
- We are here to serve you.
- Our staff will gladly open locked showcases, and carry your items to the check-out counter.
- We accept cash, check (with proper ID), as well as Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Gift certificates are always available in any denomination.
- The Antique Market provides a 30 day layaway plan.
- You may have a (free) 24 hour hold on any item.
- We accept consignment items.
- Delivery service within a 30 mile radius.
- Appraisals available.
This is a list of some of the types of items we offer for your perusal at The Antique Market:
Books and Price Guides - Civil War, World War One & World War Two items - China - Clocks - Lamps - Collectibles - Crystal - Glassware - Framed Prints - Mirrors - Furniture - Hunting & Sporting Antiques - Indian Art - Jewelry - Pottery - Prehistoric Artifacts - Books - Primitives - Quilts - Linens - Railroad - Silver - Many other "unique" antiques, collectibles and curios!
Come in and see!